Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Breakfast Buffet at Halo Restaurant

Our long hunt is finally over! For months now, we have been wondering where we can have an Eat All You Can Bacon. And while surfing the internet for a Monthsary date idea, lo and behold, the gods gave us St.Mark Hotel as an answer. And when we saw the "Unlimited Bacon", we were SOLD!

I mean, look at them. ;)
I think the boyfie ate about 20strips of those. Hahaha (Bawing-bawi :P)
But aside from the Bacon, they have numerous selections on their Buffet as well. :)
Plain Rice and Fried Rice :)
Squash and Chicken Tocino
I'm a fan of Pork Tocino and this Chicken Tocino really surprised me. This was one of my favorite in the menu.
Bolinao and Fish Fillet
Hotdog and Lechon Paksiw
They actually serve Unlimited Lechon (Rico's Lechon) for their Lunch and Dinner Buffet.
It's a win-win situation! Left-over Lechon made into Paksiw for breakfast. :)
My firstplate.. :)
Aside form all those viands, they also have the very #PinoyBreakfast Puto at Manga paired with Tsokolate. Thumbs up from me. :)
Say "Hi" to Kuya Chef who would gladly cook your Omelette and Pancakes! =D
The fluffiest Omelette
And those pancakes were so thick! It was also flavorful already. :)
You can also toast your own bread and choose from the jams that they have.
Plussss those colorful cereals!!! 
Yogurt for the tummy!
And coffee and juice to complement all the food!
And they have fruits and cakes for dessert as well.
It is a really complete buffet experience!
I also like the place and the ambiance. I think it can accommodate about 30guests.
All in all, St. Mark Hotel offers a heavenly Buffet Breakfast! We were sold at the promise of "Unlimited Bacon" but they gave us a lot of bonus as well! We were so full and only ate light dinner after! Hahaha
Also, I would like to commend the very friendly and smiling staff. They were all very attentive and accommodating!
All good words from me! We will surely come back one of these days, maybe try their Lunch or Dinner Buffet as well. :)

St. Mark Hotel | Queens Road, Redemptorist Plaza, Camputhaw, Cebu City (beside Redemptorist Church) | 032-505-5555; 032-520-3798 | Breakfast Buffet: 380Php | Lunch/Dinner Buffet: 348Php

Enjoooy! :*

post signature
Follow me on:

 photo fb3.png twitter photo twitter3.png instagram photo insta3.png
I'd love to hear from you! :*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...